Saturday 4 August 2012

It's here!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting for such a long time for this book to be released and finally, it's here! The Cottage by the lake is now available on Amazon and all good online stores.

This is my black sheep of the book family. I don't love it any less than my other book children--far from it, but it was such a strange story line for me, venturing into romantic fantasy. I've been a little unsure of how readers would embrace it...but embrace it they have! Thank goodness!!! Two days after release and I have two 5 star reviews already!

This is the story of Burk and Lucy. Don't let the cover put you off--hopefully it will intrigue you, but the story isn't quite as dark as the cover implies! I actually love the cover--if you look closely it has all kinds of hidden secrets that relate to the book.

In the background there's a castle...the lake house is also in the background and then the lake itself is in there as well. It also shows the tie between contemporary and fantasy with Lucy (not quite the Lucy I was picturing) in modern attire and Burk (holy hotness batman!) in armor....go on, take the plunge...have a read of The Cottage by the Lake and let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment